2 May 2007

For the past six months I have been lost on the writer's radar. For good reasons only. I have been caught up in the pursuit of success. More importantly 'My Success'

I apologise in advance for sounding selfish. But aren't you tired of hearing about other people's success?? I am. The more I here that so and so is doing so well, I begin to wonder what people are saying of me: "She's is not doing too badly", or, "She seems ok." I know we are advised not to worry too much about what other peopl think, but I think sometimes people use this as an excuse not to work harder than they already are.

So for the past six months I have been learning from my environment. And my environment has been positive and everything positive associated with it. I have been searching high and low for answers, answers that I can guide me to a brighter path where I can see the light. Fortunately or unfortunately for me, Action Conference has been my tour guide.

What is this Action Conference?

Before I answer the 'What', It is only fair that I start with the 'Why'.

For the past six months I have had the pleasure of mingling with some of the best business minds in the world.

Or so I am told.

You see it is common knowledge that birds of a feather flock together. Well my decision to hang around the millionare's club was made the moment I was made to understand the difference between having money and 'having money'.

The former, I have come to learn, simply means, having just enough to survive; while the latter: having enough to survive and alot more to invest.

What does this mean?? I for one, every so often have found myself fighting to hold on to my last coin at the end of the month. I barely had enough to survive let alone any left over to invest.
And even when I had some to invest I had no idea what to do and ended up always spending all of it on non essentials.

I guess a major reason would be that I just had a bad attitude towards money. Reason being no one ever taught me at home about money or what to do with it. There were no schools where I could learn this. I just knew that one had to learn to make good spending decisons somewhow, on their own, you know kind of figure it out.

Whilst still in boarding school, I learnt this the hard way. Because I had no sound mangement of my measely 'pocket money' Iwould end up broke and starving way before the school term came to an end. Each begining of th eterm i would tell myself I would be wiser and each time halfway through I was crying my ears out begging my folks to send me more.

So back to 'What is Action Conference?'

Well I dont know about you or anyone else but for me it was my plane ticket to the millionare's club.

At Action conference you are taught the recipe to success and it is brought to you through the various programs offered. www.actionconference.com

Because of its founder I have been inspired to write and publish my first in a series of many; "Say Cheese" books. http://saycheeseplease.wordpress.com I am also in the process of setting up my online as well as offline business as a proffessional life coach.

My attitude about riches has completley changed and I now love the concept behind wealth creation. Perhaps yours will too.

1 comment:

godwin said...

i feel that the'attitude will make or break you'is quite encouraging.but the true situation in kenya is that there are many investments that are coming up and giving kenyans a pretty raw deal.what piece of advice can you give so that we invest wisely?